It’s high summer in Europe, but scammers are very active despite the unbearable heat in some regions. Yesterday, the Spanish regulator CNMV issued a series of investor warnings against financial scams and their operators. In total, the CNMV has issued warnings against seven scams which we have listed below. Use the high summer for your vacation, and please stay far away from the scams. You certainly do not need this thrill. Keep your money and have a good time with it.
In particular, the CNMV has issued warnings against the following scams
- QuBitLive is operated by QuBitLive Corporation with the website http://www.qubit.life
- FlyingPro is operated by the Flying Hummingbird with the websites http://www.fliyingpro.online and http://www.fhbinvest.com
- SplitTrades operated by Colespite Partners Ltd, Team North Partners Ltd, and Inter Media Ltd with the websites http://www.splittrades.com
- Signals4Life with the website http://www.signals4life.com
- Platinex operated by Lithe Group Ltd with the website http://www.platinex.co
- OctoFinance operated by Widdershins Group Ltd with the website http://www.OctoFinance.io
- MillenmniumCryptoWorld with the website http://www.millenniumcryptoworld.com
We expect an aggressive scam wave, especially over the next hot weeks. Pay attention, and please report scams and their campaigns to FinTelegram.