Almost two years ago, we published a report about a Cease and Desist Order issued by the German BaFin against Elit Property Vision Ltd and its Britonprice scam. Before and after that, numerous regulators have issued warnings against scams associated with the Elit Property Vision Racket. According to the information we have, this is a Bulgarian-Spanish cybercrime network, and Rezaeian Mohammadi Majid is one of the principals. Therefore, we would like to know more about the Elit Property Vision Racket and its people.
Below we have compiled a list of scams and companies that have attracted attention over the last few years in connection with Elit Property Vision Racket.
- Spanish companies BAKIYAN RIVAS TRADE SL, FENIX TRADING SOLUTIONS SL, and ADRIAN ARTCO CONSULTING SL, operated by Rezaeian Mohammadi Majid;
- WTCInvestion (wtcinversion.com) is a currently active broker scam;
- RichmondFG (www.richmondfg.com) was allegedly also owned and operated by Elit Property Vision, according to a public warning issued by the Italien watchdog CONSOB in March 2019. RichmondFG was also blacklisted by the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission (FSC).
- The crypto broker Bitcoinoie (http://www.bitcoinoie.com) was also operated by Elit Property Vision and Bitcoinoie FinServices Ltd, allegedly registered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- The illegal forex retail broker PrimexClub, (http://www.primexclub.com), evidently a crypto broker scam, was operated by Elit Property Vision.
- According to the BaFin warning, the crypto broker CryptoFG (http://www.cryptofg.com) is connected with Elit Property Vision and Galaxy Capital Ltd in Bulgaria.
- The forex broker StockSTPbrokers (www.stockstpbrokers.com) is another illegal broker operated by Elit Property Vision Ltd.
- The Capital245 (www.capital245.com) a/k/a Capital24 broker scam was also operated by Elit Property Vision Ltd before the operating entity was switched into a Bali Limited Ltd and a Capital245 FinServices Ltd in Bulgaria.
- Bali Limited Ltd, in turn, is connected to a variety of scam brokers such as 4Ugroups, OriginalCrypto, or StocksCall.
- WestWoodOFE (www.westwoodofe.com) allegedly operated by UK-registered Westwood Ltd
- JBCapitals (www.jbcapitals.com) allegedly operated by Halifax & Associates (see MSC warning)
- XCoinBroker (www.xcoinbroker.com),
- MMFinancial Experts (www.mmfinancialexperts.com) operated by Elit Property Vision (see CFTC RED list)
- EverestBTC (www.everestbtc.com) operated by Elit Property Vision
- CapitalProInv (http://www.capitalpro-inv.com)
- ExecutiveProFX (ww.executiveprofx.com)
Should you have any information regarding Elite Property Vision Racket, scam brands, legal entities, facilitating payment processors or people, we would be grateful if you share it with us.